Congratulations! The work day is almost over. We don’t know about you, but we’re celebrating by heading out for some taco Tuesday action later. Even if you were looking forward to a night in you can still participate. Check out one of our favorite taco recipes below. Courtesy of Bethany.com
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and put the skillet over medium heat. Crumble the ground chicken into the pan. Add all the other ingredients and cook, stirring up the meat with a spatula, until the meat is browned.
- Wrap the tortillas in a towel and heat in the microwave for 15 to 30 seconds.
- To serve put the meat, tortillas and toppings out for everyone to prepare their own taco.